Current Cloud Modules and App Include (v4.2) :
- Livestock Management
- Market Sale and Farm Revenue
- Paddock Management inc stock rotation, spray, seed, fertilise, slash etc
- Planner with Reminders - add your annual livestock treatment plan
- Medical Batch for Livestock Management
- Chemical Batch for Paddock Management
- Rain Gauge with unlimited historical input
- Android App (Beta) - no internet connection required (auto sync to cloud)
- To-Do List with Expiry and Tasks (Beta)
- Chemical and Medical Cabinet (purchase records and cost inputs)
New Modules and Apps (v5.0) to be released in Q1 2022 :
- Farm cashflow (profit and loss) - revenue less basic cost inputs
- MacOS App with Sync to Cloud (use with no internet)
- Machinery Service and Maintenance
New modules will be released with no additional cost to the users monthly plan.
This is a simple to use, secure, cloud based Web Application that enables you to easily record individual livestock data such as medical batch, weight, pregnancy status, new births, genetics, condition, sale price and general notes.
Individual records are easy to create, manage and retrieve on any mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Laptop etc) with the animals electronic or visual tag details. Also includes the new paddock rotation and rainfall gauge modules.
AgriEid SMART EID Readers can direct connect to this application to make management even easier via NLIS ear tags.
Add an AgriEid Digital Weighing System to track livestock performance and time your optimum sales weight to perfection.
This software is designed around 2 simple ID tags for livestock management :
1. An Electronic ID tag (EID) which has a unique 15 Digital RFID number (NLIS) and
2. A Visual ID tag which has a unique identification protocol to the property. ie "C23"
The AgriEid system utilises 2 different types of ID tags (one in each ear) to ensure that if one tag is lost the animals critical data (medical, weight etc) is still accessible. Individual animal data can be easily retrieved in the system with either ID tag and the missing tag simply replaced with zero risk of any critical data loss.
This powerful web based application can be accessed by any device, mobile phone, tablet, iPad, laptop, computer by simply logging into your secure cloud account.
The application enables you to record new births with a direct link to the mother and fathers individual record, sales records (inc price / kg), weight records with analysis over time (average daily weight gain), creation of groups to track performance ie "Weaner's 2020", medical batch records with withholding periods auto populated, individual animal records with details of weight and medical treatments.
Demo of the Software in Action :
Software extended demo
Data can also be easily exported and imported into the AgriEid software via MS excel spreadsheet for additional security and functionality (importing historical records and using the system when internet access is not available ie in remote yards).
Demo of Software with EID Smart Reader : The platform has a powerful search and new record create function based on Electronic ID Tag Numbers (EID) and / or Visual Ear Tags.
Individual animal records can be retrieved by these 3 methods :
1. Direct connect an AgriEid SMART reader and scan the animals unique 15 digit EID
2. Enter the animals unique Visual ID tag into the system ie "C23"
3. Use an EID scanner and enter the last 4 digits of the unique 15 digit EID manually
When in the paddock for example - simply type the animals visual tag into your iPhone to retrieve the full individual record history. You can quickly and simply add a new birth record using your mobile phone and link the new birth records to the mothers visual tag.
General notes can also be added to any individual record at any time such as 'Bad Limp' or 'Vet Treatment Details' for animal health monitoring with a unique date stamp in their general record history section with a link to the record notes.
Mobile view for iPhone / Android etc :
This application is deigned to work with the AgriEid digital farm system hardware. The digital farm system includes digital scales and a smart stick reader to capture important data of livestock so records can be quickly and easily uploaded into the Livestock Pro management platform.
This software platform enables you to easily fulfil your obligations as a livestock owner to meet minimum audit requirements and to take professional care of your animals ensuring you have clear visibility over your animals health and well-being.
One of the key things the platform enables you to identify is your top and least performing animals. You can identify which animals are not reproducing (infertile) and animals that do not put on weight as required to meet set goals.
Software Key Features and Functionality :
1. Create Individual SMART records tracking animals Birth to Death
2. SMART search and retrieve any individual animal record and view on any device using Visual Tags or the EID Tag scanned by SMART reader.
3. Complete Medical History for each animal including notes and ability to create batches and bulk allocation with ESI / WHP / Batch Number / Expiry Date / Dosage
4. Complete Weight History with average daily gain (ADG) for each individual animal.
5. Complete Sales History with links to Dams and Sires ($/Kg).
6. Complete Birth history for every Dam and Sire - ability to create new calf records on mobile phone in paddock and link to parents.
7. Scheduled Paddock Rotation tracking to maximise farm performance - movement of group between paddocks with date stamp.
8. Historic Rain Gauge with live tracking and comparison over time for the property.
Our software enables livestock owners to :
1. Identify top performing animals for breeding and expanding the herd with the best genetics based on calving history and sales prices achieved at market
2. Identify poor performing animals to improve overall herd performance. ie animals not calving or producing light weight progeny with poor prices achieved at market
3. Provide the best medical care for your animals with easy to add and retrieve medical records - professionally manage annual health programs with ease.
4. Ensure your farm pasture is maximised for the optimal health of your animals and the land with Stock Rotation paddock and group record keeping.
5. Easily comply with mandatory record keeping as per the random farm audit program requirements for livestock breeders.
With a farm professionally managed using our livestock software system - productivity and annual income can increase by up to 30% per annum - providing a positive return on investment on your software subscription.
Bulk records (historical and current) can be uploaded to the system by completing the following templates and simply uploading them into the platform.
This means cattle work can be completed on an iPad / Tablet in the yards in real time using the Microsoft Excel Template (no internet access required) and then uploaded after work has been completed for further analysis and updating each individual animals records.
Here are the Excel Templates used for uploading data into the platform.
1. Standard Work Template : click here
2. Medical Batch Template : click here
3. Sales Record Template : click here
We have also released an Android App for phones and tablets so the system can now be used if internet access is not available when working with your animals. Input any data on the android app and it is stored locally on the device - you can then sync to the cloud when internet access is next available. A full copy of the cloud data base can be downloaded to your phone at anytime for access to all records when internet access is not available.
In order for the platform to improve over time with new features and functionality, support existing users and to cover the costs for servers and data security we offer our software on an affordable monthly subscription program.
Subscriptions Pricing Plans
Livestock Pro Software Platform - All Modules included :
$9.95 per month (0-100 records) - LP100
$19.95 per month (0-250 records) - LP250
$29.95 per month (0-1,000 records) - LP1000
$49.95 per month (0-2,500 records) - LP2500
$69.95 per month (0-5,000 records) - LP5000
$89.95 per month (0-10,000 records) - LP10000
For example if you have 25 breeding cows you would be fine with the Entry Level 100 Plan (LP100) as this will provide you with up to 100 unique animal records so you will be covered for several years of calving and adding additional new births and managing weaner's growth performance, medical records, paddock rotation, rain gauge etc
A record is a unique animal record based on a single visual or electronic tag. Pricing is in USD as per the above monthly plan details.
Video Demo of the application being used in cattle yards (3 min) :
Video Demo - extended (7 min) :
Livestock Pro Application dashboard view by animal group :
Add new activities (weight and medical records) on the fly using the AgriEid Digital Smart NLIS Reader to auto find animals NLIS tags or simply type in a visual tag :
Add a new activity to record and track each animals medical and weight history.
Create a new medical batch for individual and bulk animal records.
View record history and charts for data analysis - inc Average Daily Weight Gain (ADG)
Import sales records to track profitability and provide dashboard view.
All data entry work is done one-time in the yards as you work on the animals .
Alternatively if there is no internet connectivity available or you need to import historical records - simply use our excel template upload feature for easy bulk upload.
14 Day - Free Trial of the platform (no credit card required) click here
PDF User Guide for the Platform : click here